A Great Trip Needs An Extraordinary Destination ...Hallo Bay? ABSOLUTELY

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Polar Bear: Guest Comments 2009

Guest Comments
2009 Polar Bear Adventure Tour

Snow flake Happy Hi Simyra, Hope your trip home went well.. ours was very uneventful. We just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed the trip and were so glad we went. Churchill is a very unique place and we would have liked to stay a few more days to soak up the local history. Seeing the Polar Bears was just awesome... we do feel for them so and hope the ice freezes up soon. I checked the weather forecast and it is supposed to stay warm for the next week or so. You did a great job as a tour planner / guide. Everything worked out so well. Anyway, thanks again for everything. We look forward to sharing emails and pictures with everyone. Love, Gail and Dana

Snow flake Happy First let me start off by saying what a pleasure it was meeting everyone during the Polar Bear trip this year. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did and hope to make your acquaintances again someday. In closing I would just like to say again that it was a real pleasure sharing a great trip with a great bunch of people.
Harry

Snow flake Happy Hi Simyra, I hadn't ever really checked other Polar Bear trips, because if we went I knew we would go with you. Today I received a flyer from Natural habitat and their trip for a similar price was 1 day on the Tundra...unbelievable.... No wonder you are so proud of your trips, you should be. Gail

Snow flake Happy Hi, Simyra! Thank YOU for an absolutely wonderful Polar Bear Adventure! It was ALL I expected and ALOT MORE! Everything went very smoothly! I appreciated the hot lunches-nice touch! I also appreciated the Bear's Den and how we were treated there-like royality! The dog sledding was a delicious icing on the cake! And the group...WOW, what a group! I can't remember a group like that on any of my trips! You know why I desperately needed that laughter... Thank you, Simyra, from the bottom of my heart. You are just going to have to put up with me again next November in Churchill! Take care! Jack

Hallo Bay Bear Camp Polar Bear Tour,Hallo Bay Bear Camp,bears at hallo bay,thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment