A Great Trip Needs An Extraordinary Destination ...Hallo Bay? ABSOLUTELY

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Black Mamba: PBS Swaziland

Photobucket

Stepping away from bears for the moment,
we received this message from our friend,
Gavin Thurston with BBC:


There is a film I worked on going out on PBS about Black Mambas in Swaziland you may like to see. Having seen the problems first hand I, with my son Tom who came to Hallo Bay, have helped set up a website and charity to raise funds for treating snakebite in Swaziland.

www.antivenomswazi.org

I am off to Antarctic on 19th November until February. I hope to see you next year.
Best wishes.
Gavin
http://www.gavinthurston.com/

Photobucket

Although we regret this was not posted earlier,
we hope you will be able to watch a rerun of this wonderful program,
8pm on BBC2 18th November, and check you local PBS listings.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment