A Great Trip Needs An Extraordinary Destination ...Hallo Bay? ABSOLUTELY

Monday, December 28, 2009

Quotes: Winter and Nature Year End Musings...

"In the depths of winter I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."
~ Albert Camus

"One kind word can warm three winter months."
~Japanese Proverb

"The clearest way into the universe is through a forest wilderness."
~John Muir

"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous."
~Aristotle

"I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority."
~E. B. White

"Nature has been for me, for as long as I remember, a source of solace, inspiration, adventure, and delight; a home, a teacher, a companion."

~Lorraine Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment