A Great Trip Needs An Extraordinary Destination ...Hallo Bay? ABSOLUTELY

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Morty's Camp Diary: June 2009


We had some excitement at camp last night, and now, 24 hours later, I'm finally getting around to telling you about it. I tried to get to it today, but time just ran away from me and I could hardly keep up!

We all went to bed and all was quiet until about 1 AM. Some wolves started howling and that went on for a while. It was the first time we heard them howl this summer. We have been seeing their tracks every day and all over the place, but we so seldom actually see or hear them. I don't know what time it was when they finally quit howling, and I fell asleep, only to have morning come much too soon! But I so enjoyed
the excitement of the evening. It's what life at Hallo Bay Bear Camp is all about.

Wolf © Hallo Bay Bear Camp
(file photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment