A Great Trip Needs An Extraordinary Destination ...Hallo Bay? ABSOLUTELY

Monday, June 1, 2009

Quiet Monday


It has been a quiet, blustery day in camp. Our 3-note sparrow has been singing all morning. The bears are still out clamming. The Camp Crew have been catching up on chores - Fannie fixed up the stairs to the beach and added a railing. Now all are trading stories around the fire, eating Morty's fresh baked cookies -- cozy indeed! Not a bad day at Hallo Bay Bear Camp - regardless of the weather.

2 comments:

  1. Morty! Save me some cookies and I will bring some ice cream for you to share with Fannie (or not!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice Cream! Ice Cream! I want ice cream! I will more than save cookies for you, DeWaine. I will make some fresh for you! Just give me an hour's notice!

    ReplyDelete